Since the launch of the Derace beta game in late December, the development team have been kept busy improving the racing experience for all users with exciting new features.
In-game ✨Mystery NFTs✨
New in-game mystery NFTs are coming this month and they will have a special place in the DeRace metaverse.
Is it a carrot? A whip? A jockey? Guess again!
Currently the Derace development team are finalizing the looks and the mechanics of it. But be assured, the Mystery NFT will be revealed in no time!
This week some major updates have been implemented to the DeRace platform:
– the ability to filter “My results” in the “Races” page
– horses’ “Race history” tab (with pagination)
– an indicator to see the races participated
– horse tier information
– total races count in the “Career” section
– “Racing history” tab
– links to Polygon finished transaction in results page
– option to enable unlimited allowance for race contract (after signing unlimited allowance approval you will not be asked to sign allowance approval when entering the races anymore)
– additional tools for manual tracking of missing race finishes and cancellations
– pagination to race results
– pagination to winners section
– video link to every winner entry
Other platform improvements:
– the performance of 3D viewer of the races
– races now launch in a new window (when applicable) to prevent the system from decreasing minimised tab performance which results in race information desync
– system stability improvements
– fixed 3D viewer crashes
– mobile interface improvements
– general UI fixes
The team are continuously updating the platform by taking into the account the DeRace community suggestions. Users can assist by filling out the bug report and suggestion forms below:
🪲 Bug reports: https://forms.gle/UkPGkNvhmJxzXRs38
📢 Suggestions: https://forms.gle/u4u5XV6CCsMqjNEbA
New hippodromes 🐎
Presently, all races are being run in Adem’s hippodrome on a dirt surface
In development are 2 more hippodromes with additional surfaces such as turf and synthetic. These hippodromes will not only differ in surfaces but also in track length and the hippodrome design!
Soon players will be able to test their horses on the new tracks to find out which hippodrome their NFT horse excels in and improve their winning chances!
A little love this freezing January
Good news to all the lonely horses out there: horse breeding is coming to the DeRace metaverse this month !💕
There will be a focus on finalising the NFT horse breeding contract by including the updated mechanics. 2 types of breeding will soon be available: firstly, regular horse breeding (for 2 horses in the same wallet) and a bit later, rent-a-horse breeding.
Option to rent a horse for breeding will ensure that owners of one horse are not left out of this function and can still expand their stables.
Derace socials will have more news on some amazing events to celebrate love this January! 😉